Oct 22, 2011

My Convocation


Alhamdulillah!! Thanks to Allah for His blessing...

First and foremost, I would like to thank my parents for all their supports and advises... Thanks for grow me up... and fulfil all my needs until now... Thanks to my all my lecturers for taught me everything!! And thanks for all my friends for all your supports.... you guys are the best buddies eva !!! xoxo

It took 5 years for me to complete my Bachelor of Accounting (Hons) and finally I graduated!! Yeahhh... It’s just like a dream.... I feel like only yesterday I took for the final exam...wahhh... time is running out so quickly... (^_^)

Luv Abah..Luv Mama.. n luv nadh?? Ermm..

This is the best lecturer eva... Sir Shahrul!! sempoi...

Congrats buddies!!!

Graduation is not the end.. but it's the beginning...

Thanks darls...thanks for coming..luv both of u..xoxo

Dear, my lil Sista and her friends Dee and Fira...

thanks for the flowers..hehehe..


No comments:

Post a Comment