Oct 31, 2011

Cake Boss

This is my favourite television series in TLC... “CAKE BOSS” he (his name is Buddy) so awesome and super duper creative!! I couldn’t imagine how could he get those idea to decorate all his cake...it’s pretty awesome dude!! And It’s real...I hope I could be a part of his team...And learn all his secret recipes & skills (neyhhh.. that’s impossible hehehe)..

In this episode... I’m totally dazzled by his 2nd touch of wedding cake!! The cake so energetic with colourful of flowers (striking colours... I mention again...striking!!) For a wedding cake...It’s crazy!! But he had done perfectly!!! I love it... 100% love it!!






Note : that’s bridezilla... is totally insane!! If i’m Buddy... I will do nothing for her... (Thank God...that I’m no buddy...)




No comments:

Post a Comment