Nov 17, 2011

Perhaps it is the best decision~

I had tendered my resignation letter on 15 Nov 2011...hopefully....I had made the best decision for my future life...Frankly speaking, it’s hard for me to decide which one is better... either I stay at my current position or accept offer from other company...I’m actually comfort which my current lifestyle..I have very friendly and joyful officemates...plus its lack of working pressure here!!....I’m totally enjoyed...but on the other side... I wish to find other working experience in different industry... which it is more challenging for me... and at the same time I could learn something new!! And indirectly could find new friends (perhaps...) may Allah bless me...amin...

To all my ex-officemate to-be...thanks for all your support and guidance... I will miss u guys.... perhaps... we could meet again in the future..insya-Allah... To my ex-boss to-be... thanks for your kindness of giving me an opportunity to develop my career at your firm.... I really2 appreciate it... thanks again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment