Feb 27, 2011

Maher Zain Live In KL 2011


Totally enjoyed malam neh… spend together with my friend..tgk konsert Maher Zain mlm td…mmg happening… walaupun his was a bit tired ( I saw that ) … tp ak tetap enjoyed… cause meeting him…It’s such a wonderful moments that I can never forget..(Even though my seat quite far from the stage and I just can see him trough the screen…huhuuhuhuh) He had sang his 2 new songs…which is Insya Allah (Malay Version) and Freedom… totally luv it.. and its sounds cute actually..When he speak in Malay.. (♪♫~~insya Allah..insya Allah….insya Allah…ada jalannya♪♫~~…)Also credit to Mesut Kurtis , Ifran Makki and In-team… for their performances.. superb dude….especially.. lagu mesut kurtis title : beloved and lagu Ifran Makki title: mabrur..*lagu sesuai untuk nadzirah..hehheehhe..



2 comments: